Saturday, October 4, 2008

stdout_colours.py update (now with example)

I've updated my stdout_colours.py library. You can now choose whether to display colors and caller/caller function output. I also added an example. It's not a simple "Hello, World". I decided to use one of my urlpacker (Borrowed From Somewhere on the internet)scripts to show you how stdout_colours can be used in your classes and function.

Take a look at the project located on Google code.

code.google.com/p/python-stdout-colors/





It is good for a app that gives alot of output to the terminal. Your eyes will pick up color faster than they will black on white text. It is something I add to all my projects now. For easier output representation. Enjoy it. It's really cool.
Please post any modifications that you make as a courtesy. I would greatly appreciate it and would like to improve this lib with a dozen more features/functions. So far it gets updated on a project need bases. If it's good, I use it in future projects. The usual drill. Tell me what you think.

Thanks, -A

No comments: