Saturday, September 13, 2008

Must have Firefox Addons for a web developer or any avid surfer

In this post I will attempt to cover all the plug-ins a web developer/avid surfer must have to make his/her life easier. These are only plug-ins that I'm accustomed to, so that means that I may be missing a few. Not sure. This is what I use. I'm bored, so I'm posting to my blog about Firefox addons :) Please post a comment with your suggestion of a nice addon/plugin for me to checkout.

Note: Clicking on the links below will prompt you to install the plug-in/addon. You may want to go directly to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/ and do some research before you actually install something you may not want.

1. Web Developer Tools found here
2. Firebug found here
3. FoxyProxy found here
4. NoScript found here
5. FlashBlock found here
6. FirePHP found here
7. FormFox found here
8. Modify Headers found here
9. Tamper Data found here
10. SQL Injection! found here
11. Speed Dial found here
12. FoxMarks found here and in my post below
13. Password Exporter found here (potentially dangerous if someone gets your password file. Even if you encrypt it, you've been warned)
14. UnHide Passwords found here
15. UrlFlipper found here
EDIT: I knew I forgot something.
16. GreaseMonkey found here
17. StumbleUpon found here
18. ChatZilla found here
19. venkman found here
20. NetCraft Toolbar find it here
21. ShowIP found here
22. Server SPY find it here
23. HackBar found here
24. User Agent Switcher found here
25. LocalRodeo found here
26. RequestPolicy found here
Enjoy, and please leave a comment with your favorite addons that you like to use. TIA

No comments: